Why get a Building & Pest Inspection Adelaide?
Don’t be fooled by a property makeover or the recent renovations.
Major defects can be easily concealed and can be difficult to identify.
A building and pest inspection is an essential part of purchasing any home.
The building report will help you understand what problems a building may have before you buy it. Imagine moving into your new home and discovering that you need to spend thousands in repairs.
Some underlying issue:
- The bathroom shower leaks and bathroom now requires re-tiling.
- The building has been infested with termites and requires major repairs.
- The building has serious wall cracking and has been previously repaired and concealed.
- The foundations have subsided and the cause to major cracking.
These types of problems and many can occur in homes of all ages and can be very expensive to repair. Arranging a Building Inspection by Adelaide Building & Property Inspections can help to eliminate the risk.
Common defects found during Building and Pest Inspections
- Major and minor wall cracking
- Dampness issues
- Leaking showers
- Termite infestation
- Illegal additions
- Subsiding foundations
- Damaged roof tiles
- Smoke detectors
- Safety and electrical hazards
- Safety switch
- Fire hazards
- Defective guttering
- Poor external surface drainage
- Bouncy or sagging floors
- Decayed window frames
- Decayed and deteriorated retaining walls
- Tree root damage
- Decayed boundary fences
- Termite Damage Termite Damage
- Termite Issue Termite Issue
- Termite in a Retaining Wall Termite in a Retaining Wall
- Termites in a Retaining Wall Termites in a Retaining Wall